View Single Post
Old 2010-01-15, 11:22am
professional gimme fiver

Hey! That same thing happens to me. I torch in the basement, have a huge fan, a custom made hood which is vented out the window that is directly above me. The "good" air window is 20' away but it's small. Gas furnace and hot water heater are also in the basement. And the hole for the sump pump is right beside me. I get dizzy and have a heavy feeling in my chest when I torch (used to torch, haven't in over a year due to ventilation issues). Last year I decided the hell with it, I'm pushing through, because i want to torch! After about 2 weeks of torching a few hours a night I started noticing during the day that I was frequently forgetting things and having a little difficulty with my verbalization. I'd say the wrong word or not be able to find the right word. DH and I decided it's due to the torching. I stopped, and after a few more weeks, I was fine.

We're moving in another year and 1/2, and one of my priorities is having a perfect studio set up. Until then, when it thaws out over here in Pennsylvania, this spring I'm going to torch in the garage. Double doors up!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.