View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 8:20am
Gentleman of Leisure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenesque View Post
Same here, one thing though, the garage - I had torched at someone's house once and that was the first time I had any reaction to torching. My eyes swelled and were bright red for days, I only made one small bead too!
The wind was blowing in my face and she didn't have anything to block the fumes or anything. I do not know how she does not feel ill from that.

To Linda and Dale, thanks for all your help, but as she said up there it's just really..it takes a long time to feel well after getting ill from this..I stopped torching 7 days ago and I feel like someone took part of my brain away, I cannot think or grasp things, among other issues.

SO lol, run on rambling...that said, I have been reading a lot, have been for years but more so now, I just don't know how to figure the correct makeup or anything. I'll start a new thread.

As of now until a job comes along, this is my only income, so it's really bad timing to have issues now after all these years.

Has something else changed in your studio besides just torch and height of torch below hood and your seating?

Dale

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vendor-Artist-Studio-Teacher Registry

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
San Francisco - A Few Toys Short of a Happy Meal