View Single Post
Old 2009-08-28, 12:01pm

Thank you for the nice comments! Marjo, your place looks great, congratulations!

I have electricity! And a sign off for the electrical inspection. My final building inspection is planned for Monday, so once that's passed, I can start finishing the floors and painting!

The town required that the electrician use metal conduit lines, but he did a pretty good job of running the lines where I wanted to keep it as unobtrusive visually as possible. Fred thought I'd need more outlets than I specified (there are 4 inside, one outside), as well as a ceiling fan, and an extra porch light, so I followed his lead as he's usually right about those things.

I covered the floor in paper until the final interior/inspection stuff is done and I don't have guys (with no sensitivity to mud on their boots) walking around!

The exterior paint colors I decided on is the top sample of this creme color. It's a little more yellow/white than shows here.

Then later, we'll get the side patio laid, build some steps, and plant some plants! Val

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.