View Single Post
Old 2010-10-20, 11:47am
Mary Lockwood

OK guys, here's the deal.

I have spent all morning making enough of every cane in the tutorial to put together 17 kits and I'm still in full production being as efficient as I can while maintaining first quality.

Based on some unsolicited input I've gotten from several different sources, I've made some small modifications to the kit to help keep the final price down.

It's been brought to my attention that most people already have the silver leaf/foil and ivory glass to make their silvered ivory stringer. Since I'm not supplying the finished sis cane--might as well not include that in the kit. Same thing on the half rod of transparent blue. This is a staple for most people and is redundant to include it in the kit--doesn't really serve a specific purpose or save anyone any work/time.

The official price of the kit will be $16. No presales. If I don't have them ready to ship at a moment's notice they won't be listed...this keeps you guys from having to wait a long time for your order. They will ship via priority mail within 24 hours.

Included in the kit:
8" tentacle cane

8" dichroic stringer

8" kelp cane

8" seaweed cane

8" intense color frit stringer

10 assorted sea urchin murrini

1/2 tsp pixie dust

Wanted to give you a heads-up here before I list them on etsy so the people who missed out the first time have a chance to find them.

I intend to have them entirely listed and ready for sale at 4:30 pm EST.

Thanks guys!
~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.