View Single Post
Old 2010-10-21, 6:12pm
Mary Lockwood

LOL! I'm glad for it to go to such a good home! He is cuter in person I'm tickled that you like him. All the domestic kits shipped priority this afternoon! International ones have to go out in the morning..the clerk at the post office shut the window right in my face! I can't believe I waited in line all that time and she shut down right in front of me. I thought we were friendly!!! I give her Christmas gifts and everything. She hurt my feelings. pout

I did a little funny figuring. Just for this batch of kits I pulled 12 feet of tentacle cane...it was more like 15 or 16 feet, but not all the pulls left me with full 8" cuts in an even number so I have plenty of 6" canes for myself. If I pull that much tentacle cane, once per month, for 3 years that is 540 feet of tentacle cane.

Huh??? I would have bet it was MUCH higher. LOL

Then again, it only takes about a half inch of tentacle cane to make one jellyfish so that is about 1080 jellyfish I've made and that actually sounds right. 2 jellyfish per bead times 540 beads....yep that sounds about right.

~~Mary

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.