View Single Post
Old 2014-08-16, 11:31am

Going to take your advice Phil! Working on things as we speak...this has been a slow process. But I have my ventilation hooked up and that is ready to go. Will post pics soon. Going to start bringing up and in my set up from the garage area hopefully today...

Meanwhile, back to Lowes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedslug View Post
I would suggest sheet metal over cement tile backer board for the hot glass area.

I think shocky hot glass burn marks would be a shame on that lovely floor.

I picked up 3 foot by 13 foot sheet metal from my local heating and ventilation / air conditioning place for $18 a few years back.
The sheet metal cleans quickly and the tile backer keeps the heat away from the wood floor.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~
~
~
~