View Single Post
Old 2009-03-11, 11:12am

Hi Kerri. It is a bead that requires an intermediate skill level and basic knowledge of lampworking. But if your anything like me, that description would never stop me My Mom always tells me that I start from the back of the book, which is true. I think even if your bead does not turn out perfect, it is a great learning tool. I would not hesitate at all for newer lampworkers to try out. Just don't be disappointed if you can't get it to look like you want on the first tries. Practice, practice practice.

Right now I'm working on making murrini, thanks to MIKE H and I am very uncomfortable doing them. But I'm pluggin' along and one day, I'll get it down. So there you go. I'm out of my comfort zone too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerri LeRoux View Post
Hi Cynthia. I just ordered one . . . but, regardless what it says under my name, I am very new at this. Will I be able to figure it out? And do it?

Regardless, I am in awe of your talent. Thank you for making this available.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.