View Single Post
Old 2009-03-12, 8:31am

Haaaa....Anouk, there is nothing wrong with hot pink cheeks My tester Toni, told me I should put this bit of information in the tut, but I forgot. I use "Light Petal Pink" for the cheeks.

The hat pull is a bit tricky. I wish I could show you in person. Can you come over? It's described exactly the way I do it but you know how it is sometimes with pictures and words. Not as nice as watching.

Now get those "Keepers" out of the kiln and I'll be anxiously awaiting their arrival.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troll Lover View Post
Cynthia, I tried your tut today and I think it's awesome!!! (the result is in the kiln now, pics will follow asap ), I only had some troubles with the hat (pulling that thing out of my ball with the tweezers, you know what I mean?) and I would love to know which color enamel to use for the cheeks. My Keeper's got hot pink blushes LOL.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.