View Single Post
Old 2009-03-13, 7:49pm
NW Oregon

Quote:
Originally Posted by glassactcc View Post
Oh, I just came here to see what was up and here is Jennifer's "Keeper". Jennifer, you did a wonderful job, and you didn't have it to refer too? Wow, that's even more impressive. I love the all of the Goldstone on his/her hat! The face is adorable. I think you deserve a big hand

That is exactly what happens to the enamel if it gets a bit too much heat. It separates and causes freckles, which might be a good thing

Keep them coming. This is the best part of the whole tutorial thing. I get to see all of the "Keepers".
Thank you Cynthia, you made my day.

I want to point out that Cynthia's tutorial is so well written that I was able to remember most of it after reviewing the night before I made the bead. Since I didn't have the instructions with me, I did forget a couple things (like when to put the chin in place) but I couldn't have done it if her instructions weren't so clear to me while I read them. That said, I think it would be a little less stressful if you have them nearby while you work. I'll make a couple more of these before I try to branch out into my own version of this bead but I highly recommend it if you want to try something new!

Thanks so much for doing this one Cynthia. I wish I could come take a class with you someday.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jennifer
Highland Beads