View Single Post
Old 2009-09-29, 12:44am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Default It's Finished! :Gold Champagne & Sparkle Balls

Well i decided to start a new thread, as i could not edit the Title of the other thread.

YEAH, my first E-book is finished!!

It got a bit bigger than expected.

35 pages
81 photo's
and a total size of 4,31MB

What will ou learn in this E-book?
• Gold Champagne Balls
• Sparkle Balls
• How to apply hair thin stringers
• How to use murrini
• BONUS: How to apply Sakura Flower Murrini

But i enjoyed writing every single page of this E-book.

I hope you will enjoy it too, and please share your pictures!!!!!!!

The picture is a direct link

Thank you all so much for being patience!!

IMPORTANT: Please check your spamfilter if you did not received the tutorial jand please note there is a major time difference as i am living in the Netherlands

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|

Last edited by chrissy; 2009-09-29 at 1:20am.