View Single Post
Old 2009-10-07, 12:11am
Tonbodama Murrini maker

Thank you Beadanna, for bringing De's earlier posting up again!

I think if you google for the key ingredients you would get a list of suppliers that sell it.

I am based in the Netherlands and i am not familiar with stores in the US, Canada or Australia for that matter.

But i did do a test search on google when i wrote my E-book and got lots of sites who actually carrie a hole variaty in thickness that i would envy all of you for having so many options.

I would prefer and suggest that you do not post questions with such refeling info on what you need to make my beads in the public thread. As suggested by me and others before and also written in my E-book. Please e-mail or PM me.

And please keep in mind i live in the Netherlands and there is a time differece. Sometimes you will have to wait a couple of hours before i will reply. So give me some time instead of giving me second and third pm's/e-mails to let me know you contacted me 5 hours ago and still have no reply.

As people said before it is not fair to me and all the work i did, but i also do not think it is fair to all of them who purchased teh E-book.

I am swamped with pm's and e-mails and i try to answer all of them as fast as possible. But i also have a bussiness to take care of and a family and husband who is in and out of the hospital. I just can't get them all replied as fast as i would like.

If you can not find any base ingredients, you can always ask me if i could sell some to you. Just like i did with the mini kits.

Which i will be offering again as soon as i have my new supply, cause i am totally out of dust & powder stuff.

Thanks for your understanding.
Chrissy

PAT: Girl, You have some AWSOME balls!

Currently on a Knight Bullet and 2 oxycons and tanked oxy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
|
|
|
|
|