View Single Post
Old 2011-10-19, 10:17am
Still makin' flowers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Muses Glass View Post
I finished this one yesterday. It was really easy after I got the hang of the macrame part. I used to do a bit of macrame when I was a kid and forgot everything so I kept getting a spiral even though I had the directions right in front of me. lol So I taped one of the working cords and that one always went 'under'. Bam! Lightbulb moment.
Anyway, I didn't have any glue so the knots are temporary.
Hi Rebecca! Lovely! Looks like you could use the melt-away method for those knots, too (see above).

If you keep getting the spirals, its a different bracelet, but its also pretty, so don't sweat it too much.

-----
All of today's orders have been sent and I have a bunch of errands I gotta run, so I'll be back later!

edited to add - KEEP THE PHOTOS COMING! I LOVE SEEING THEM!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-10-19 at 10:23am.