View Single Post
Old 2011-10-20, 12:28pm
Still makin' flowers...

I just sent them! Let me know they all arrived okay, and keep the photos coming.

Take a look above at Val's (lovely, BTW). Looks like she's actually run all the cords through the center of the beads, which lets them spin more and actually is a better way to use beads you might have that are not round and donut shaped. If you take a look earlier on in the thread donia was asking about this:
Quote:
Anyone tried anything other than round beads? I'm sure the shape isn't an issue and will work towards a different unique look.
Also, don't forget to show off your finished bracelets in the thread that was started in the Family room!

Also, I loaded more onto my Etsy shop.
--------

Spent the morning at the Circleville Pumpkin Festival. If you haven't experienced the Circleville Pumpkin Festival, you've missing out on a slice of Midwest craziness. Pumpkin everything - pizza, pie, ice cream, coffee, you name it. I was holding out for some tractor square dancing. The show has been going on since 1903 and even crowns a pumpkin queen. I heard it was on the front page of the Wall Street Journal this morning, but after 4 hours of incredible winds and rains and 40 degree weather my friend Lee and I closed up the booth. Brian will be taking over at 6 and the festival runs til 10pm tonight - the weather is supposed to be better by then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
--NEW and Updated Beading Tutorials for all levels
!

Last edited by HannahRachel; 2011-10-20 at 1:08pm.