View Single Post
Old 2011-10-26, 10:13am
Born Facing Left

Default Abstract Implosions

I've been doing implosions my own weird way for years, and I've continued to expand and refine the techniques.

This will be a huge tutorial with step-by-step photos for every version, including mirror-image implosions, compound implosions, manipulating implosions with tools.....you will become comfortable and confident making crazy implosions!

I won't be teaching you how to make floral implosions, there are experts in that field, and there are existing tutorials on flower implosions. This is the sort of thing that we'll be covering:

Is there any interest in this? I'm shooting for a December finish date, hopefully. (I've had some questions, no doubt because I didn't specify, but this is all soft glass, all 104 COE.)
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Sherry; 2011-10-28 at 1:11pm. Reason: COE information