View Single Post
Old 2013-05-28, 7:48am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by kansassky View Post
Dawn:

I used Zephyr to encase. Gave Dalai Lama another whirl around the dance floor last night. Was really careful -- minimal gawking. Seems to be much better. I just unloaded the kiln. I have not had a chance to inspect new beads carefully, though. Will let you know if any cracks showed up this time.

Dix
Looking back through my notes, it looks like I've used Aether for all my Dalai Lama beads. Aether is still my go-to glass. Also, all the beads in my notes were made before the Zephyr stinger was available. If you still have cracking, give Aether a try. And still be sure to put the bead in the kiln still glowing.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator