View Single Post
Old 2013-05-28, 9:38am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I have a couple I worked on this weekend. Even doing the large set in 2 different days I don't seem to get the same mop that you did.
Both sets look awesome, Pat!

On the first set, did you use Clio or Kalypso? The pink side looks really dark, almost opaque. Very pretty though.

And the second set, they look like mine, but the dots are just a bit darker. I reduce these pretty good before covering the dots which I think makes them a little bit brighter green. And the frit looks fabulous too!

I'm so tickled to see your results!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator