View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 12:15am
Mmmmm....Raku

Quote:
Originally Posted by gallerygal View Post
The kiln fairies were having a really wild party, not only did they sprinkle fairy dust over the beads, but tripped over all the mandrels and I have no idea what's what other than a group of Striking Color experiments!

Striking Color beads on right, they're a bit more colourful in real life.

Thanks heaps Dawn!! My previous attempts (and there have been many, many of them) were very dismal compared to what came out of the kiln yesterday. More experimenting and getting to know my glass tomorrow
How exciting! More beautiful beads!
Thanks so much for sharing your results with us!
I'm so glad you're enjoying the tutorial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nortel Minor with one Concentrator