View Single Post
Old 2005-06-14, 9:05pm

Being a newbie...I will offer a couple of suggestions of some things that I have tried with little success. I would even love links if people have good ones...no sense in re-creating the wheel.

I am really having a hard time with enamels...never found any good instructions...what ever I make looks like a blob. Suggestions.

My other area of issue...FRIT...I swear I have every color known to man...but it doesn't agree with me. Issue for me are to get it to react properly with out going solid metalic. As well some of you are so amazing at getting it evenly distributed...I can never get it to stick close to the mandrel.

OKOK...I know I am asking to much, but thought I'd share where my skill base is lacking

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.