View Single Post
Old 2005-12-05, 2:01pm
*glass spaz*

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbeads
That's a killer bead!! Here's one I made proably 12 or more years ago, it was one of my first beads ever, and I still love it and make this design over again. I didn't know EDP wasn't suppose to go dull, ( there wasn't much info in those days!!! and now I strive to get this effect from it!)I now add some silver or gold foil to them but don't have any recent bead photo's/ Sheila
Thanks for the compliment. That's a really cool bead. I like the dragged loop idea for the feather eye. I know what you mean about EDP. I had some pastel purple about the same time, 12 years ago, that I'll have to assume was EDP (because I didn't catalog names and numbers in my brain like I do now) and couldn't figure out what to do with it. 12 years ago, reactions from glass scared the crap out of me. NOW, I'm utterly bored without them!

If you find anymore peacock bead photos, post 'em. I think seeing all the variations is so cool.

Anna, I love the bead you gave me. It may be an experiment, but it is a GOOOOOOOOD one! I'll take a shot today and post it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.