View Single Post
Old 2005-12-05, 10:47pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachbeads
evan, I had book marked the silver core bead tutorial to look at when I had more time and can't find it, can you repost the link, thanks, I love all your work and the advice you give, Sheila
Sheila -

Thanks much - The current plan is to post a new tutorial each month or so depending on time (Unfortunately real work gets in the way of what's fun). When I post a new tutorial the old one needs to come down due to server space. The video tutorials are quite large (on average so far around 60 to 70 mbytes) So I can't afford to have them all online at once. The current tutorial that is up on our website is called 3 beads, a button, a hollow, and a 'V' shaped bead.

I do have the Silver Core tutorial available on DVD, or I have a new compilation DVD out that has all 3 tutorials on it (Silver core, Making and Anodizing Niobium Bead Caps, and the 3 beads tutorial all on one DVD) Take a look at www.dawnandevan.com/gallery4.htm

I know that doesn't entirely answer your question on the link for the older tutorials, but the DVD version has the advantage that they are full screen and higher resolution than what I can deliver over the web.

Stay tuned too, tutorial #4 is in the works!

Take care -

- Evan

email:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

web:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.