View Single Post
Old 2006-08-17, 10:48am
ManBearPig

Piranha, Minor, Mini CC and whatever the small Knight torch is called. About the only torches I haven't been able to use are GTT. But, I got a distributor who is supplying me with them, so that will change soon enough. Pretty much the only thing I have used that size that hotter than the Betta was a Major with a pre-mix top. Those pre-mixes are HOT. Rough on color, but hot.

I'm running DevilBiss MC4490 concentrators. I honestly can't tell you what the pressure on them is. I believe Justin at Oxygen Plus said they were 8 psi. But, it was the same two concentrators running each of the torches in question. I also have a couple Airsep NewLife concentrators, but I think they are about worn out. I haven't used them in more than 6 months.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.