Thread: Best torches
View Single Post
Old 2013-06-21, 12:05am
A Dragonfly's Journey....

Question Best torches

I was wondering if I could get some personal opinions as to the best torches out there (and why) for:
1) the best smaller torch to learn on for beginners, not HH please, but preferably still melts boro! I want to upgrade from single fuel and teach classes and want to know what would be the best torch out there for other people to learn on easily would be. I would be purchasing a few of these torches to teach glass classes on.
2)the best larger torch out there for the best price that melts all kinds of glass including boro (I am looking for a surface mix if all all possible!!) and is really good for larger projects as well! I'm not looking for the top of the line, most expensive one out there, but one that can still get the job done!! I would only be purchasing only one (or possibly two) of these torches for personal/possibly for other people to use.

Thanks!!
~Chrystal

Facebook-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.