View Single Post
Old 2018-01-19, 3:49am

Sorry to say this but you won't get any more info than what is described already within this thread. You' ll find all answers to all questions about Raku here. Even your own questions were asked multiple times and answered. My advice for you: open a blanc word file, start at page 1 of this topic, copy & paste just the essential info into your word file. At the end you' ll have a shrinked version of everything you need to know about Raku. The cheapest tutorial you can get. I know it will be quite some work but you' ll realise that this thread has 27 pages because people asking same questions over and over again instead of reading and filtering thru the info already given.

Elke

Advice from Dawn in her 1st post:

Edited to say....You really need to read through this entire thread. There's tons of beautiful photos and great advise from not only myself, but lots of other members as well. But if you want my most up-to-date explanation of Raku in a nutshell, go to post #405 on page number 14. As time has gone by, I'm starting to figure out how to better put into words what I need to say about Raku. Print it out....Read it...Have fun with it, and don't forget to post photos of your gorgeous beads!

Last edited by Locococo; 2018-01-19 at 5:38am.