View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 9:11am
Storm Queen

I'm well aware of problems with Aura Lens. But were the problems mostly for prescription glasses? If you look at their selection, they are the only ones with intermediary filters instead of just the ACE 202, ACE #3 and ACE #5. Can anyone with ACE #3 lenses tell me if I could use those on a daily basis at the torch with soft glass and still actually see? My other alternative is to actually make a trip to Arrow Springs so I can see what they have in person.

Chris, it's mostly the TNT that is the problem for me. My left eye inflammation always happens after using TNT a lot. I super heat it and it just gives off such a bright white glare that I know it's the culprit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.