View Single Post
Old 2012-07-08, 3:41pm
Storm Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by simvet02 View Post
Oh darn, I was excited that Auralens could make prescription torch glasses. I use the stickon lenses also but I goth the most powerful ones and they are starting to not be enough. After I torch my eyes are blurry for awhile.

I really need some prescription torch glasses bad. Layering is just no good, too heavy.

Can someone who has gotten prescriptions from them give me an idea of the price? I didn't see any listed.
If you order prescription lenses from Aura Lens and everything goes smoothly, , I think the normal turn around time is 3 to 4.....months. You can get prescription lenses from Phillips.
http://www.phillips-safety.com/store...Path=40_155_61

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.