View Single Post
Old 2008-11-08, 11:19pm
Enabler

Okay....I've had my copy of the tutorial since loco first released it, and hadn't even had time to read it. Until..........I came in here Thursday, and saw how fabulous all of you guys were doing!! So I read through it at lunch yesterday, and got so inspired I just couldn't wait any longer to try it!

I'd like you guys to meet Hershel and Patrick!

Hershel stands a petite (by loco standards) 2-3/8 inches tall from the tip of his ears to his little round tushie. Doesn't he have the sweetest face?

Patrick is a more statuesque and rotund 3+ inches tall, and has a little potbelly hanging out from under his breastplate. Patrick is already a little upset with me, because he had to go for a dip in etching solution to remove some ugle metallic effects, then had to get scrubbed head to toe with a toothbrush to get all the black gunk out of his nooks and crannies. He couldn't believe I'd subject him to that on the very day of his birth, but has vowed to have his revenge when I least expect it.

Doesn't that shit-eatin' grin make you wonder what he has planned?? Looks like his next stop should be at the orthodontist!! He certainly won't be using up all my kleenex this winter, cause I forgot to give him nostrils!

LOCO.....I haven't had this much fun in a hundred years!!! Thank you sooooo much for sharing your time and your talent with all of us! I'm not really sure my efforts show just how damn good your tutorials are, but I hope its obvious from the looks of these fellas just how much I enjoyed playing today.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.