Thread: Devardi cracks
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 1:50pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&M View Post
"I'm sick to death of hearing these stupid conspiracy theories about lampworkers and other glass suppliers trying to sabotage Devardi. It's the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard."

Not according to the folks on the Torch Bugs website. Go there and look at "Lampworking: COE 104 glass" and read the thread called "!!!DEVARDI!!!. It's only 37 PAGES LONG. That should give you some idea of the kind of people they are. Some of the "most respected" even call it "the D word". Give me a break. There's even another glass supplier posting insulting comments!

Ludicrous... I think not. Again, it's just MHO.

Jack
Well, seeing as how I own the Torcbugs website, I have read the Devardi thread. And I'd like to point out, AGAIN, that that thread was started after the initial thread here on LE. After the Devardi people had insulted a bunch of people. They weren't acting out against Devardi. They were REACTING to Devardi. There's a world of difference.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon