View Single Post
Old 2010-03-11, 2:19pm
Oh No You Didn't!

Well Charmaine, I've been making beads now for about 8 years, and even though I know how to encase, I'm also interested in learning new techniques, even if they vary just slightly to what's already out there. I know that that tiny difference may be what makes my encasing even better and it's worth the $18.00, not only for me, but for anyone I might teach. Because what works for some, may not work for others, so it's great to have different ways of doing things.

I just purchased your tutorial. Don't let the negative people get you down. Be proud of your tutorial.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My name is............. Deb
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Minor/Propane/1 oxycon