View Single Post
Old 2013-05-16, 5:09pm
To Bead Or Not To Bead

Quote:
Originally Posted by zen-mom View Post
I made more yesterday using a glass color that I know for sure what it is. The ones I posted I'm not sure what the glass color is I just know that it's a silver glass probably from Precision Color.
[quote=28676bhe;4317539]Thanks, Patsy, for sending the powder recipe.

I am still a bit bothered by this whole thing about it was included, then it wasn't included.

Although the tutorial is extremely well written and illustrated by great photography, I feel that the key ingredient was "held back" by the author in order to gain future monies (royalties?).

That would be similar to saying here's the tut that you paid for, but for the ONLY glass that you can use in it - surprise! - you have to buy from me again and again.

It's not the best way to sell this in the future, Patsy.[/QUOT

I don't see how this would concern you Barbara. You have received the recipe and how or if I sell anymore tutorials is really insignificant to you. It has been documented here and on the tutorial that the recipe is no longer included. Knowing that, the customer can choose to purchase or not. I think that you are trying to stir the pot again on this subject. I feel that I've been fair to all that have purchased the tutorial by releasing it to those that bought before my announcement. So that's kind of all I have to say on this matter.

Ebay:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by killerbeedz1; 2013-05-16 at 5:38pm.