View Single Post
Old 2009-02-21, 9:02pm
Flame Dames Rule!

When I taught at Glasscraft a year or so ago, Beth was the studio manager and TA'd my classes. I asked her to bring her fruit to class, and they were fabulous perfect little pieces of art, and I snagged a couple for my collection. They're just super-realism perfection! It takes her forever to do a strawberry, she plunges stringer to make every single little seed, I think there are over 100 on the large berries. I wish I had that stamina/coordination/work ethic...

*s*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sharon Peters
New Bead Display Stands Available - pm me!

Specializing in Critters and Puns and other Cool Stuff...