View Single Post
Old 2013-06-09, 2:50pm
too many rods in the fire

I love making sculptural stuff but so far have done 99% of mine as sculptural animal beads or critters on the mandrel. I'm very intimidated by working off mandrel, other than marbles - I have been practicing them enough that I feel somewhat comfortable with them.

When you search YouTube for videos, what do you put in your search specifically for off mandel work in soft glass? (I am search challenged, and very seldom ever use YouTube, sadly.)

I have promised myself I am going to focus on practicing more off mandrel work in soft (I don't do boro), and I think watching a bunch of videos would help me gain confidence in the process.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.