Thread: Help Please.
View Single Post
Old 2016-03-03, 3:13am
DaveK

Check out Mt or Glasscraft websites and average the different colors. Sell as a lot at $30-$50/lb depending on how fast you want to sell. I wouldn't sell separate colors individually if I were you. If you don't have luck here, try talkglass.com glassifieds or Facebook glass groups like Glassifieds. Good luck.

If you have a balcony to store your propane in your apt. and/or natural gas and a way to vent, you could get a oxygen concentrator, just an idea if you wanted to continue. I have seen lampworking setups in a 9X12 (maybe even smaller) bedroom. I do mean bedroom because he slept in there with his dog, kiln, torch & glass suplies. The dog slept under the kiln.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can call me Dave 🎨

Last edited by KA; 2016-03-03 at 3:31am.