View Single Post
Old 2010-01-31, 12:43pm
lurking on LE since 2005

Default crazyville

you know, I live a sheltered life. I grew up in a nice home, in an nice neighborhood. my parents were college educated, and insisted that their three kids were too. I have a great life: I have a great husband, three super kids, I survived cancer, I have a fun job that I love going to, I make a decent bead, I have some debt, three cars older than 2003 (no car payments, thanks very much), and a nice home in suburbia.

when stuff like this happens, and you get a little window into how nuts some people's lives are, I just step back and thank God that I don't have to live like that.

I'm not giving her a pass, mind you, (in my non-professional opinion) she's definitely got some squirrels in the attic. But I am very curious to see what the ACTUAL TRUTH is in this convoluted story and how quickly all these charges get resolved. The part about "I thought the money was there.." How does one lose track of over $1000? I understand when you're in college and you have $20 to your name, to forget and spend $21. But this is not accidentally going over your limit here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
J-55

Check out my Encasing and HOLLOW tri-color Tutorials in my Etsy shop-and my NEW encased, layered, feathered bead!

Last edited by Charmaine; 2010-01-31 at 12:52pm.