View Single Post
Old 2010-01-31, 1:09pm
I'm the 1000th poster!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmaine View Post
I sent an email to Cheryl and "Ron" regarding the dishonesty in jacking tutorials and subsequent lack of payment

captnron03@yahoo.com (the paypal address)
sundown_487@hotmail.com (the etsy address)

I'm not sure what to believe, but as they say, the plot sickens..I think this has gotten so convoluted, I just hope the police can sort it out, because she seems confused. Why would the marshalls would have him if SHE (by her own admission) was using HIS credit, or is that not true either?

this is her response:

"I did not mean to hurt any of you only Ron. I thought the money was there and when I saw it wasn’t I panicked and didn’t know what to do. Several years ago Ron molested my niece when she was 5 years old I had supported him for 5 years till that happened and the list goes on and on. Yes I was a fool and I know that, I have been told by to many people that I’m to nice for my own good. It was Ron that I was trying to screw over NONE of you. The US Marshal has him now. I know none of you give a shit about me but like I’ve said I am sorry it wasn’t against any of you. Like I also said I will do the best I can to pay everyone back. You all think you are better than me but the truth is no you are not, you have never met me and don’t know anything about me and you are all judging me without knowing all the facts and because you are all like that just shows me that I don’t want to know people like all of you. Yes I’ve done wrong and I admit it, I was scared and lied, I’M SORRY, I did tell all of you I would pay you back and I will, but you all believe what you want. Also I am not a thief."
Ronald Smith is not on any sex offender registry in Jasper Missouri. Ron Smith was also not the one who confessed to the detective last night. Also, how do you say you are not a thief when you admit, right there that you were stealing from Ron. Does not compute.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.