View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 9:35am
Tweedle Dumb

I agree.

Kim's pictures are exceptional! I only mentioned the quality of the pictures in PRINT being a bit pixelated. On my screen they are crisp and clear and 2000 times better than anything I could ever accomplish. While I doubt Kim considers her self a professional photographer, her pictures are damn good for an AMATURE PHOTOGRAPHER. PFFFT. The best I've seen on this board. Maybe your photographer friend could use a day of trying to photograph glass. It needs to be entirely color accurate, sharp, well lit but not so much that it washes things out or glares. What ever. I'm pissed that you had the gall to come here and say that. It was mean, and critical and completely and utterly RUDE.

Where's Christopher. I need Christopher. GIVE ME MY CHRISTOPHER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaGirlBT View Post
Wow. You couldn't have said this in a more back-handed way. It's really pretty insulting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click For My Latest Murrini!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!