View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 11:09am
Tending The Fire!

Vena,

I really don't want to stir the pot too much and rarely get involved in such things but I don't think the issue in question that people are objecting to is so much a dispute whether or not the pictures are of a professional caliber. As someone who is quite new to the forums with little reason to support any particular party, I can say objectively that some of your comments came across in an unnecessarily callous tone. Perhaps posting your criticisms publicly in this forum would have been better dealt with via private messages initially to give Kim a chance to address your concerns. From what I've read in this thread, she has given great consideration to the polite requests for a high def print version of her archive so perhaps it's just that you could have handled your concerns in a more polite manner there may have been less controversy? After all, the photos in this archive are there for reference, not to blow up and hang on your wall (although I wouldn't mind doing that lol) so I would personally not have been quite so quick to scrutinize the images within, rather the wealth of information!

Again, don't take this as an attack...just my two cents fwiw

My Facebook Page!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.