View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 11:18am

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
It is really pathetic that once again an opinion on a subject that was started by YOU Jamie Lynn has turned into a bashing party. I shouldn't be surprised. Year after year this goes on when someone states an opinion different from the masses against someone they idolize. I really shouldn't even respond to your childish high school antics, but I think I will. In the first place I NEVER said Kims archive wasn't worth purchasing. In fact, I have purchased several of Kim's tutorials and not once did I come to a thread and mention anything about the pictures or quality of them. In fact, when I came to this thread it was to get everyones opinion of the tutorial. I decided to purchase it due to those opinions. AFTER I purchased the tutorial I read the posts about the photo quality. When I opened the archive I noticed the photos were indeed not the quality I would have expected from an Ebook costing $60 whether it be Kim's or anyone else. I find it totally amusing how YOU are the one that mentioned the photo quality initially and then when I post my opinion I become a target of your little witch hunt. You immediately backed down from your own post when Kim posted a comment to it. I guess you got afraid you might have offended one of your idols. You and several others are the type that could be thrown a dog bone by your glass idols and fight to the death over it because their hand touched it. Get a life. If you aren't woman enough to stand up for your OWN comments when the heat gets turned up then don't come bashing those of us who are. As far as your statements about my PROFESSIONAL photographer friend, he would consider you and your statements a joke. Thank you for trying to set me and my friend straight on what a bead photograph should look like. It's too bad you haven't been able to use your own advice on your own photographs. Every bitter, nasty, ugly thread on LE is always started by someone like you. Kim and I had our exchange of thoughts earlier in this thread and it was done and over with. But no, here you come to fan the flames and show your undying love and support even though you are the one that started the discussion about the photo quality. I still STAND by my opinion of the photos. In the real world, if someone purchased a picture book for $60 and the pictures were pixelated and out of focus they would be very upset and probably demand a refund. But no, not here, not if you are in a select group. Now if you aren't in that group, beware if you try to sell a tutorial that isn't perfect you will be crucified and no one will want to fight your battle!
Vena,
I appreciate your opinion and I'm so sorry that you have been a bit abused here. This is exactly why I included my email address. I knew that any poster with an opinion that wasn't glowing would be tied to the whipping post. It seems unfair but unfortunately the norm here.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to post their opinion here.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"She said she cried at least once a day, not because she was sad, but because the world is so beautiful and life is so short" Brian Andreas