View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 11:45am

I've never had a run in with you before. I don't know anything about you other than what you have posted here. You stated the photos were pixelated. Then Kim went on to explain they were pixelated she believed because of the resolution. I looked at my archive and notices several photos were out of focus. That is all I said to begin with. I never said "don't buy this archive or it's not worth the money" I just stated a fact about some of the photos being out of focus in the archive I purchased and they are. I didn't ask for a refund or anything I just stated a fact. Then several other people stated they thought their photos were perfect. So I thought maybe I was wrong so I asked for feedback from a professional photographer and a lampwork friend. They concurred that several were out of focus. So I come back to apologize for making the statement. Apparently, I didn't sugar coat or waltz around what I had been told by the others that viewed the photos and it pissed some of you off. Those that know me know I'm upfront and I say exactly what I think whether or not the masses like it or not. I repeated what I was told by a professional photographer who I respect and another lampworker who knows what bead photos should look like. The nuts and bolts of this whole thing is this. You started the statement about the photo quality. I added a post with my thoughts of the photos. Looking at the archive I believe the photos to be those that Kim had previously taken for Ebay or her website, not new photos especially for this archive. If that is the case, the photos wouldn't be the quality expected for printed form or for an ebook. I don't see where your statement about the print quality should be any different than my statement about the viewing quality. Both qualities are meant for viewing. In fact, when you download the archive it says you may download it twice and print it once. To me that says it should be of equal quality no matter which way I choose to view it. I chose to view on my computer and Ipad. Some of the photos were out of focus. You wanted to print and the you stated the photos were pixelated. I didn't attack you for your comment on the photos. But you certainly chose to attack me for my comment on the photos. I believe I have a right to my opinion without being attacked by you or anyone else. I didn't attack your post about the pixelation problem. I didn't attack those that stated their photos were excellent. I was the one that was attacked by YOU. So who is at fault?