View Single Post
Old 2011-01-09, 11:59am
Tweedle Dumb

Just to be clear, Vena, I stated that about the book before I knew that the PDF was a lower resolution file. I thought that the printer had caused them to be pixelated, I was unaware that it was lower resolution file. I wanted people that were going to potentially order one from my source to be aware that they would be a bit off, because I told people that I would report back about the quality of the book that I received. Once again, I'll say it, it isn't that bad. When I say a tiny bit, I really do mean just a tiny bit.

You are entitled to your opinion. So is your photographer friend... it's the way you said it that made it insulting.

I don't know Kim. I wouldn't consider her my idol. I like her beads, and I like her style. I can't afford to buy her beads! So, I settle for a printed version of ALL of them, and the information I needed to potentially recreate a few of my favorites on my own.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click For My Latest Murrini!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<Click! For Pandora Style Beads!