View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 2:28pm
Etched Metal Rocks...

Arrow Bead & Button Show: Who is going and Who is selling?

I'll be in Booth 1246 (Metal Me This) demoing and selling Color Me This patinas, etched metal sheets, clasps, cuffs, etc. Stop by and say "Hi".

Check the show coupons (not sure if they are in the Exhibit Booklet or separate) and save $5 on a $50 purchase.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.