Thread: Press Game
View Single Post
Old 2014-08-21, 7:21am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Lady View Post
Hey Pat? I pm'd you about the shell press up for grabs, and haven't heard back.
Hi! Sorry about that - I'd swear I responded! Shipped this morning, tracking number: 9405509699939170906280

Can't wait to hear what you thought of it - not one I'm going to want to buy, I found it really awkward to use compared to the Zoozii's presses.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.