View Single Post
Old 2021-01-01, 10:27pm
Slogan Challenged...

one of the easier ways is to use ribbed roller or a flat edged tool, straight or curved (look up barley tools, arrowsprings to get an idea)
Edited for clarity:
lay down color, then clear in a thin layer and melt. Then imprint with tool of choice, and then melt down again. the imprints would have to be a little deep to last, although you could do it again. This cuts down on the bubbles and smearing you might have if you imprint the color first and then try to encase.
Although for silver glass, you would imprint then reduce and then encase. There would be some bubbles.

I have also see where people built up using stringer but I've never made that work well myself, and it takes forever.
Hope this helps. Have fun, show us pics!

Facebook:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Etsy:

Last edited by KJohn; 2021-01-02 at 9:37pm.