View Single Post
Old 2016-01-06, 5:18am
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

The big blue storage tower came from Global Industrial. http://www.globalindustrial.com/g/st...-drawer-system

You can order the cabinets and the spinning base individually to spread out the cost. It's pricey, but worth it. I did move it out of the studio and back into the house - it turned out that when I'm working on a piece of jewelry in the middle of the night I don't feel like going out in the dark to get a clasp. Go figure.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.