Thread: Sublime
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-03, 3:32pm
Melting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger View Post
That sounds like my Sublime too, and I got mine in a NS sample pack, not 2nds or odds. It looks like a lime's flesh or juice to me, when I look though about a 1cm thickness of it anyway.

I'm wondering if it may be UV reactive though... Does anyone have a blacklight they can test it with? If it is it may explain why it's so underwhelming compared to Northstar's picture of it...

So not a rod problem then. I don't have a UV light. In their newsletter they show some nice color from it and it looks like it might be completely transparent. I'd like to know how they got that. It looks like the paddle - like a really cool slime color.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~
~

SRA Member #E20