Thread: Salt Box Shed
View Single Post
Old 2017-05-19, 2:00pm
Salt Box Beads

Default New photos

I know! It's about dang time! But life does get in the way with more pressing matters.

Hubby has installed the exhaust system and the replacement air under the table. It comes up in the center and can be shared by both people or just one.

I had to redesign my set up at the last minute. I decided to go for a large square dining table on the cheap and make the set up for two and because there wasn't enough room for my legs and the intake system under the old workbench which I loved and will miss..... But now there is room for two people and the intake system.

It ain't real pretty folks but it works fantastic! Forgive the sawdust and stuff everywhere. I will post more pics as I get it all cleaned up. Next will be the final stage which is the black pipe for the fuel, safety shut off valves etc. I may paint all of the ceiling ducting white if it really starts bugging me...LOL

We did set it up like an RV. That way the code enforcers can't bother me and I still get my electrical. We used outdoor contractor grade electrical cable ( it weighs a ton!) and the nice man that sold it to us said it was rated for up to 40 feet and we only used 17 feet of the cable.

We had to design the exhaust to avoid the sky light and yet keep the ( a ) workbench in the middle of the room. I also put the table up on bed risers. Amazing how much better my posture and back is with just that small adjustment.

More pics to come.
Attached Images