View Single Post
Old 2010-12-17, 11:04am
Curmudgeon Engineering

I have followed these StashMaster threads since its beginning. I have some first hand knowledge of software writing even if at the amatuer level. I was an initial tester of the database and it is obvious how much work went into this thing. I also know there will be support work needed on a continuing basis; bug fixes, new features, questions. It's like having a child you have to keep nurturing.

Debbie has refused to charge for this effort and I think that that is very kind and generous of her. BUT I strongly believe she should get something for her time, knowledge, effort, and kindness. She may not approve but I am suggesting we all send her a donation of at least $10.00. It isn't that much individually but may help her with Christmas or whatever. Maybe some suntan lotion for the Christmas Holidays down under

I don't know how PayPal works exactly and I only see an Etsy account so if anyone out there knows how this can be done please post it and I will be the first to send a donation. Lets support our friend for all her good work.

PJH

Last edited by cheng076; 2010-12-17 at 11:07am.