View Single Post
Old 2014-03-19, 3:22pm
ScrapSurfGlassPaddleSew

The most IMPORTANT and useful threads for me were absolutely everything in the Safety forum. My studio wouldn't be what it is today if it weren't for Dale M and cheng076 - I know people sometimes get upset by the safety mavens, but I appreciate them telling it like it is.

From a skills perspective, I think the single thread that taught me the most was this Seahorse Tutorial from the Free Tutorial section: http://www.lampworketc.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=19127 - it touches on SO many skills, it taught me a ton. And it let me make something really cool for the first time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
L-111

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.