View Single Post
Old 2008-06-10, 4:21pm
Debra Clutter

Smile

I have 10 presses and a ton of other tools! I probably use 5 of them consistently. I love tools! I alsAs an advanced beginner, I don't think presses are short cuts! It takes time and practice to make nice beads with the presses! I like my Zoozii's kalera press the best! Round beads for me can get boring! I really don't think that you can put all people in the same bucket. Everyone has different ideas and taste. You can't say that everyone should learn the same way either! Everyone learns differently and everyone has different ideas on what they want to do with their art. I think you should use what helps you achive the results you are looking for. Just think if we all only created beads the same way or with the same tools, we might not have all the wonderful variations of beads that I see in the show and tell every week!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
#C-108
Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in. -Amy Lowell-