View Single Post
Old 2007-09-02, 6:58pm

Oh my gosh, I'm sorry y'all. hehe. I guess a materials list would help, huh? I'm so daffy sometimes..
On this design you can use 18 or 20 gauge round wire and you'll need some 24 gauge round to add your embellishment beads or pearls onto the actual pendant.
The only tools you'll need is a pair or round nose pliers and and pair each of chain nose and flat nose pliers and something to measure with. Very simple and basic stuff.
You can use any clasp with it. If you want, you can even make the little 4 in one without the last row even smaller with smaller rings. I used 8mm jump rings but it's really pretty with 6mm jump rings. Just add two more links to each chain maile section to make up the difference in length.

Someone asked if I've taken classes. Never have! I'm completely self taught. I bought a video when I first got the itch to wire work because I was having trouble making tight rosettes and that fixed that. I've been on my own ever since.

You're very welcome y'all! I enjoy sharing some of my work with y'all. I'll do an intermediate one sometime after my classes are over for the season.

Have fun with this design y'all, and you are more than welcome to copy it and resell the finished piece if you want. This is a total freebie Gift to everyone who wants it!!