View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 6:06pm
Sheryll

Depends on what you're going to use the green for.... I like making vine cane/stringer with a core of white, random bits of any type of green trans and even pastels, and thin lines of black. For most of the trans colors, you can use it as a great base to encase with a more expensive color.

ETA: Thanks Imzadi. Only reason I didn't put CIM in the list is that it's slightly pricier for some of the colors and while it's nice to play with, when you're first learning, it's not necessary.

But then again, take it with a grain of salt, since I'm now a silver glass hog (thanks to some friends). lol!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Raven Wylder; 2008-06-24 at 6:10pm.